One of the things we get asked for most often are integrations to allow Jumplead to work with an existing marketing toolset, particularly for triggering automations within Jumplead and for sharing contacts.
To make this as easy and straight forward as possible we have developed a Zapier integration.
Zapier provides a standard way to connect a wide range of business and marketing tools, offering a high degree of flexibility.
The new integration is now live and available on every plan (including our free to play).
There are hundreds of possibilities for how you could use Jumplead with Zapier, as a marketing automation tool most of the really useful stuff is based around passing contacts and triggering automations.
Given that you can trigger an automation within Jumplead from an external application you could trigger an email nurture sequence from a Gravity or Wufoo form. Another common pattern is to pass the Contacts that convert (and trigger automations within Jumplead) to your existing CRM system, as a lead for you to work with.
Here are some popular Zaps that you can use right away to get you started.
But it doesn't end there! The great thing is that you can create your own Zaps to hook together your own ideal workflow.
- Share new contacts from Jumplead to Highrise.
- Share new contacts from Jumplead to Eventbrite.
- Share new contacts from Jumplead to Nimble.
- Trigger a marketing automation from MailChimp.
- Trigger a marketing automation from Unbounce.
- Trigger a marketing automation from Gravity forms.
- Trigger a marketing automation from Wufoo forms.
- Create a Salesforce lead from Jumplead Contact.
- Create a Pipedrive Deal or Contact from Jumplead.
- Add Jumplead Contacts to a Google Docs spreadsheet.
- Add Jumplead Contacts to MailChimp.
- Create Zoho CRM leads from new Jumplead Contacts.
We hope you find this integration useful.